Last Updated: September 19th, 2019
HerbSpeak, LLC., (“HerbSpeak,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”) is committed to protecting both the personal as well as business information you share and/or store with us.
We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to Us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Browser Location
- Device Type
- Duration of Visit
- Page Visited
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide HerbSpeak with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for email newsletters
HerbSpeak may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
We do not automatically collect personally identifiable information. This information is only collected upon submission through a newsletter form, order processing, or another form of manually-entered data by You.
We do automatically collect data that helps us in our user experience and advertising, such as browser location, device type, and page visited.
If you want to opt out of tracking cookies, you can do so through your browser settings.
How will we use your data?
HerbSpeak collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with updates and special offers we think you might like.
- Review areas of the site (content, layout) that may need improvement for user experience.
- Improve marketing efforts (i.e., marketing our services and content to you) and determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communicate with you about this site and your orders and deliveries.
- Communicate with you confirmation emails when registering with Us or placing an order with Us.
- Communicate with you to send service-related announcements on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance, or if major updates or event take place that affect your registration or participation on the Site.)
Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, We use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because We have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
When HerbSpeak processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We may disclose personal information or financial information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if We are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, We may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use this Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
Visitors to the Website who register an account or engage with other site features, such as marketing programs and “members only” content, will be given a choice whether they would like to be included on our email list and receive e-mail newsletters from us.
If you have opted-in to receive email newsletters from us, you may periodically receive communications including links to and information regarding sales, promotions, and other information that we believe you may find interesting or have opted into.
If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters from us, you will not receive these e-mails.
How to Opt-Out of E-mail List
If you would no longer like to receive email newsletters from us, you can unsubscribe by selecting the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any of our promotional emails.
How do we store your data?
HerbSpeak securely stores your data in data servers from our webhost, secured with server-side security and on-site SSL certification. Cookies are stored for one month.
HerbSpeak will keep your newsletter and order data stored indefinitely. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to request data erasure. This is covered more in-depth below in What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we may process your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site.) Please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States during order processing to fulfill the order.
HerbSpeak would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
List of Organizations That Will Receive Data
- Incognito Logic, LLC
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop HerbSpeak from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partner companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can do so by clicking unsubscribe in the email.
What are your data protection rights?
HerbSpeak would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from HerbSpeak. We may charge you a small fee for this service if more than 3 requests are made within 3 months.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HerbSpeak correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HerbSpeak to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HerbSpeak erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HerbSpeak restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to HerbSpeak’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HerbSpeak transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: hello@HerbSpeak.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – HerbSpeak uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – HerbSpeak uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. HerbSpeak sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us